TrueLove

TrueLove

Sunday, September 3, 2017

A New Beginning

So the blogging thing has been a thing that I have been fearful of, as I tend to express my anger too easily and my disappointment to vaguely. I am a person who takes on way too much and has a hard time telling people no. I am hoping to be able to use this blog to help take the load off of me and not to put it on anyone else. I can not promise that each blog will make sense or have a specific purpose, heck I can not even promise that these blogs will not be everywhere and appropriate.I can not promise that they will be interesting or that you will learn anything from them. But I can promise you will find problems with my grammar and spelling, God knows that my friends hassle my on Facebook all the time about it. 😉 

Now for the more formal introduction about myself. I am an over opinionated, stubborn, hard headed 28 yr. old. single mom of two wonderful children under two. I am a girl who will be in church on Sunday mornings and a sports bar on Sunday nights. I have an intense passion for sports, I am a die hard sports fan and player.


I am still self sufficient and capable person. I know that God has and always will have a plan for me. But I can also honestly say this is one of my daily struggles, the why will be revealed in other blogs, I am sure. But through our hardest trials come the greatest rewards.

I am hoping that with this blog I am able to find a deeper faith. A deeper faith in God, in his plan, in my abilities, and in people.






1 comment:

Strength With in Us

Strength With in Us